Toluene solution of polyphenyldimethylsiloxane resin modified with polybutyl methacrylate solution in mixture of acetone, ethyl acetate and butyl acetate, or xylene.
- Health and safety information
- Guaranteed shelf life
- Painting of woodwork (without polishing).
- Manufacture of heat-resistant enamel which presents a mixture of the lacquer and aluminium powder as 100:5.
- Due to the high resistance to heat, humidity and gasoline the enamel can be used for hardware operating at 300-3500C for a long time as exhaust pipes and ejectors of crawlers, parts of boilers, chimneys and wire ends as well as for restoration of damaged lacquer coatings.
- The polymerized lacquer film is nontoxic, fire-proof.
- Shelf life 12 months
Physical and chemical properties
|Fraction of total mass of nonvolatiles, %||15-17|
|Acid number, mg KOH/g of lacquer||max. 1,0|
|Dryout time 3rd degree, mins||max. 120|