Lacquer KO-921 is a clear homogenous solution of polymethylphenylsilxane resin in organic solvents. Polymethylphenylsiloxane resin is obtained by hydrolytic co-condensation of phenyltrichlorosilane and dimethyldichlorosilane with further polymerization.
- Health and safety information
- Guaranteed shelf life
- Lacquer KO-921 is distinguished by its low drying temperature, good dielectric properties, moisture and heat resistance.
- The product serves for impregnation of glass winding of wires and cables. It is also used as impregnating and coating lacquer, operating at 250ºC.
- The product is widely used for protection of electric machines and apparatus from mold and fungi.
- In food industry, the lacquer is used as release agent for metal forms for baking meat as well as protective coat for metal forms for baking bread and biscuits.
- The polymerized lacquer coat is nontoxic, fire-safe.
- Shelf life - 12 Months
Physical and chemical properties
|Weight of non-volatiles, %||50 ± 2|
|Viscosity, 20 ºC, by viscometer VZ-246 with orifice Ø 4 mm, s||17-27|
|Dryout time, 3rd degree, (200±5)ºC, mins, max.||15|
|Weight, of Si-bound hydrogen, %, max.||0,001|
|Thermo elasticity, 200 ºC, hrs, min.||75|
|Optical density, max.||0,5|
|Dielectric properties||Test |
|Volume resistivity, Ω·m, min.||1,0×1012||1,0×1010||1,0×1011|
|Dielectric strength, MW/m, min.||75||35||35|